Fr. Perrone passed along this schedule below.
If you want a printable PDF, click here.
2017 Choir Orchestral Masses for the Spring Season (Revised)
- Rehearsal date: Monday, March 13, 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday March 19 for the noon Mass (St. Joseph)
- March 26 for the 9:30 Mass (Laetare Sunday)
Instrumentation: strings only: 4,4,2,2,1
Principal work: Fauré’s Messe Basse (women only for the Mass); Pergolesi’s Stabat Mater (soloists only); men on Propers.
- Tuesday, April 11, 7:00 p.m. rehearsal in church for Easter
- April 16 at the 9:30 Mass (Easter Sunday)
- April 23 at the noon Mass (Divine Mercy)
Principal work: Perrone: Missa Cantata: double woodwinds, 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, timpani, harp, organ, strings
- Rehearsal: Tuesday, May 30 at 7:00 p.m.
- June 4 for the 9:30 Mass (Pentecost)
- June 11 for the Noon Mass (Trinity Sunday)
- June 18 for the noon Mass (Corpus Christi)
Principal work: Schubert’s Mass in Ab: flute, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, 1 trumpet, 2 trombones, timpani, organ, strings